We are looking for an experienced Environment Artist who has an excellent knowledge with UE4 and Maya or Blender. Within this position at Bulkhead you will be responsible for working with Artists, Designers, Programmers and Production to create and develop large scale environments, props and assets. You will be working on a AAA project with a large scale team and will be expected to collaborate in a smaller team of other artists. Production will be working closely alongside you to keep track and manage the tasks and milestones.
The team at Bulkhead are a small, tightly knit group of developers who strive to build impressive multiplayer games. With our studio transitioning to AAA standard we are looking for team players who are confident in growing and learning alongside our talented team.
- Working to a deadline and ensuring to create outstanding environments whilst keeping engine constraints in mind
- Following guidelines and concepts to create assets and worlds true to the vision of the team
- Work along side other environment artists on a day to day basis and be confident in helping resolve issues
- Work with the art lead to ensure all milestones are hit in a professional manor
- Proficient experience with 3D modelling tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, Blender.
- Industry experience with at least 1 shipped AAA console or PC title
- Fully up to date on current industry standard workflows, tools, modelling and texturing methodologies
- A team player who has experience working with multiple departments and helping assist other team members
- A solid understanding of project scope and constraints within the software
- A strong knowledge of UE4 and materials to make sure all created artwork is done to a high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in creating multiplayer first or third person shooters
- Being an excellent world builder