We’re currently looking for a Senior Producer to join our team to work on our brand new ambitious innovative shooter. As our Senior Producer, you will be expected to bring your experience to the team and help streamline the development process whilst also listening and adapting to how Bulkhead operates differently from other studios.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys Action Shooter Games, is confident, and has the ability to communicate with multiple different disciplines. Most importantly, the Senior Producer should be able to track and maintain the production schedule, making sure the team is moving at a healthy pace.
This Producer role is more focused on Project Management than design, please keep this in mind when applying.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Drive the development team by creating plans and roadmaps for the development
- Facilitate conversations between key people across different departments
- Understand the business goals of the game
- Make sure the team are on track for successfully hitting milestones
- Listen to the department leads and work with them to develop an 'AAA' quality game
Here’s what you’ll need:
- +3 Years industry experience
- A basic understanding of Unreal Engine
- Experience with different Project Management styles and tools
- Interest in Action Shooter Games
Bonus but not essential:
- Experience shipping a Console/PC title
- Experience in either a 'AAA' studio or an 'indie' team